Monday, April 18, 2005

Weekend Report

Wow, this was one of the best weekends I've ever had. Since it was so good, I'm just gonna bullett point them:
  • Thursday my roommate left. Me and my guy Steve comforted a friend of ours who was having a tough day. Steve brightened the mood by miraculously throwing a hanger over his shoulder hanging it up from 6 feet away. It was quite amazing. Also amazing, my sleep, or the fact that I got extended hours of sleep.
  • Friday I checked up on our friend in the morning just to make sure she was doing good. Once again, takin the role my roomie would usually have. My classes were short, my history class didn't exsist cuz my TA quit. My creative writing class was just 20 minutes long. Friday afternoon was boring, me and steve went on a kohls/wal-mart run. Steve bought a hat and i restrained myself from buying two shirts. Friday night was fun though. This guy Julian showed up in my room and I told steve to bring his weapon for fun and steve didn't, but julian left back to his room. Mind you this started when he was talking shit about the Cubs and i had to bust out that the White Sox are the only team to throw a World Series and that they haven't won a playoff series since the 1910s. Oh and that the ILLINI choked in the only two games they needed to win. Well, Steve brought his weapon and gave it to me when Julian came back he stared at steve expecting him to do something while Steve's just standing there palms out I was standing there with the gun pointing at him. I finally decided to shoot him in the arm. Then he left and Steve was shooting him more, Julian bragging that Steve missed then was immediately shot in the crotch by steve. Then he went back downstairs talking shit about me being depressed and shit and that he was not scared of Steve (which he obviously is afraid of a guy half his size who is standing there innocently without a weapon) and he was talking shit about me confessing my love when I'm drunk. I was like, at least I confess my love to girls that are of age. We call him Kells cuz he was making a pass at a 13 year old girl (he's 19.) Yeah, Kells, as in R. Kelly, child molester-extra-ordinaire. Well anyways to prove that he wasn't afraid of steve he came up here to the room. Steve came from behind him and slapped him a little, kinda playfully, Kells instead was throwing serious punches...missing...yet throwing punches. He hit with a couple, but we don't know if it was cuz steve was drinking, but they didn't hit hard. Oh and as he was throwing the punches, Steve slapped him, not hard, but kells as a bitch probably was hurt. He tried bearhugging steve and steve spun him around. I haven't seen the bearhug since the days of andre the giant and he aint no giant. And he lost his flip flops during the scuffle...who wears flip floops during a scuffle. It was fun friday night.
  • Saturday was fun. I slept til 2 pm despite being awakened by my friend Calla. I asked her if she wanted to go eat breakfast and she's like "No, it's 2 pm Lou, I already ate." I managed to survive the day with the only sports being the Sox game and the Cards game. That night was absolutely awesome. I spent the night wit two beautiful women watching the movie Brown Sugar and later we ordered Jimmy John's and ate jimmy john's while watching VH1. We later talked about stuff. So much fun. It was so much more fun talking and being around these girls than wit my roomie (sorry homes, but u gotta gimme props on dis one.) We stayed up til about 2 am jus chillin. Then the 3 am fire alarm, just as i was going to sleep. I lifted one leg on to my bed and i fell as soon as i heard that alarming sound followed by please evacuate the building. this because some idiot on the 17th floor burned their popcorn so bad that it set off the fire alarm.
  • Sunday was cool cuz i actually got to go to breakfast. I went to breakfast wit the girls and then later Kristin stopped by and we talked while we watched the Cubs game. C'mon could a weekend get better. Quality time with awesome girls watchin movies, tv and baseball. Oh this weekend only was completed by the return of my roommate. And I had the great quote "Cock blocking yourself because you didn't have a condom is like getting an A on a test that you forgot to put your name on." Later that night, and we have it on film...me, steve and hoos performed the greatest dance of all time by doing the cha-cha slide. note that we are all sober right now and we are currently recovering from what is possibly one of the most funniest things ive done this year. I proposed a toast at the end, that was awfully cool.

Now i know i probably missed a whole bunch of other cool stuff this weekend, but its all savd in my head as the best weekend this semester, by far! P.S. i still love you hoos even though you were 400 miles away! BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!

No comments: