- Sugarcoated1436: how come you havent met any girls out there?
Sugarcoated1436: not one gf???
Sugarcoated1436: WHY I ASK!!!!
SIULou7186: its a long story
SIULou7186: every girl i like instantly becomes my friend and really wants no more out of it from me
SIULou7186: or every girl i like likes someone else, usually one of my friendsSugarcoated1436: im sorry luie
- SIULou7186: its honestly frustrating, especially this year
SIULou7186: i helped my roomie's gf outdo him for the day and yeah they got to exchange gifts and i got a few "sympathy cards" as i call them, and like his side of the room is decorated and all this shit and as much as i hate the day, i wish someone would do that for me
Sugarcoated1436: o luie, today muct have totally sucked for youSIULou7186: the highlight was when i went to the store and the cashier told me happy valentine's day in a deep southern accent
- Sugarcoated1436: itll be better next year
SIULou7186: you know i say that every year and sometimes i just think it gets worst
- Sugarcoated1436: you just havent found the right girl
Sugarcoated1436: did you ever try finding someone online
Sugarcoated1436: like in a chatroom or something
SIULou7186: kinda, i had a real bad experience with it
Sugarcoated1436: what happened
SIULou7186: she ended up being a total fraud of a person who didn't exsist who made up the lives of her and her friends
Sugarcoated1436: eww my god
SIULou7186: yeah that started the year off, yeah not the way u wanna start the year is it?
Sugarcoated1436: nope lol
SIULou7186: thats why i spent a lot of the first month pissed cuz yeah it was set up by hoos and i was really feeling good about it cuz like we talked online and she really liked my personality and said i was a hottie ((that was my first red flag)) yeah i was dooped
Sugarcoated1436: so was it a guy or soemthing?
SIULou7186: no it was a fugly ass girl who used her friends picture and life story
Sugarcoated1436: that sucks (Note that I referenced one of the most depressing and embarassing moments in my entire life!!!!)
- SIULou7186: yeah it totally does and of course valentine's day can't forget about last years debacle...sorry if this is bringing ya down i just got a lotta pent up BS in me (Can't put that in the past either, how can you, talk about a royal screw up...)
Here come some rants:
- SIULou7186: it kills me it pisses me off and it's like i've never been the jealous type but here i can't help but be jealous
- SIULou7186: u know what i hate the most
SIULou7186: i hate when girls say that they want a guy and they describe me to a tee and then they go for a guy who is COMPLETELY opposite of what they say that they want
SIULou7186: and u know what the best part is...I'M THE GUY WHO GETS TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT
- SIULou7186: ahh it's like i have an excuse for all of em....funny ain't it
Sugarcoated1436: its ok luie
SIULou7186: it really isn't....there's no excuse for a college student to have never had a girlfriend
SIULou7186: i knew i shoulda gotten wasted today
- SIULou7186: then i talk to guys who cheat on girls and that have multiple girls and guys who have girls waiting for them to break up with their current girls and i have nothing, it really kinda sucks
In a part I'll leave out just because I can summarize it: we wnet through all of the "types" of girls that are "available" and seemingly I had an excuse for "why not?" Most of them had to do with previous rejections. I think the best one was the "slutty" girl one was my response that "slutty girls use me for my kindness." Actually I think the best part was when I busted out the 2003 cubs reference when I didn't care about girlfriends. So basically, my hope is a really good year for the Cubs to play the savior role in my life. Because it doesn't look like SIU, who lost tonight when a win would have put them in a 2-way tie for first , lost to Bradley and with two games left they're one game out and need to win the next two conference games and hope Wichita State loses one. Or if worse comes to worse...WIN THE CONFERENCE TOURNEY!!!! Tonight was just a lost night, in more ways than one.