Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Countdown Til I Get The Fuck Outta Here!

Whew! 13 days til I'm back in the Chi. Really it was an uneventful day. Same shit, same feelings, different day. I really need to stop having expectations. I have problems. I need to solve them. I can't wait to be out of here. I'll spend the weekend in St. Louis and then after that back in Chicago I'll be, hopefully going to the new Wrigley Field as soon as possible. I've found myself to be EXTRA tired recently and yeah, I JUST WANNA LEAVE!!! I wanna move on. I dunno what else to write about tonight because it just seems like sometimes I could take my old posts, put em on here and then call it a night. In fact, one of these days I'll do that. 'Til then, I will call it tonight. Call it one of my shorter posts. It's like I don't even care anymore!

No comments: