Saturday, May 06, 2006

Take This As A Warning

This is my official warning, so don't act like I'm not taking time out to warn you.

Last night was a good night, tonight however, I don't think that it can (A) live up to last night and (B) be as fun as last night was. So I'm issuing a warning about tonight.

This is what's gonna happen tonight. I'm gonna go to a house party with Kevin and Alicia. It's not gonna be fun because I'm breaking rule #1 in my handbook to being me (which is of course hanging out with couples--changed from going out with couples, I'll get to that in a later post). On top of that I think I've figured out that my role is best suited as wing man, not ace, just after last nights adventures. THough I found it funny that when my friend tried "pawning me off" on some random girl she was like "why are you trying to pawn all your friends on me?" and "he could probably do better without your help." Bit of a confidence boost there. So yeah, I'm gonna be hanging out with the couple, at a place where I'm not comfortable talking to girls which is really the only reason to go out. Really, think about it. It's not smart to drink yourself to a stuper when you have 2 days to go before finals.
So I'm gonna come back after the party because well Kevin and Alicia aren't goin to the bars because Alicia's not old enough. I'll come back bitching about being single. I'll come back bitching about being buzzed not drunk because I'm paying a $5 cover. I hope for the best, but silently I want this night just to come and go.
Last Saturday out, and I'm going into my junior year like I'm Steve Carrill. Here's to the R-O-C!

No comments: