Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday Morning's Off The Wall Blog: "What Happened To Friday?" Edition

So last week, no OTW blog and it made me think about how much longer I'll be keeping this Friday staple around. As of right now, I'm not quite sure how much longer I'll be doing the Friday blog.
    • Friday May 4th marks the end of classes. That means no more having to worry about Monday morning classes and stuff like that.
    • Friday May 12th marks the end of Spring Semester. My last final begins at 7:50 AM and after that, it's off to sweet home Chicago for a week. That's when I'll get my working situation in order. I'll come back to Carbondale for a weekend, then it's back to Chicago to work my balls off.
So after that who knows how often I'll be blogging because I'll actually be busy. So with that said, this JUST MIGHT BE the final "Friday Blog" until next semester.

FRIDAY'S FIVE PART I. Five hot tracks on my I-Pod.
  1. Laff At 'Em (Give It To Me Remix) by Timbaland (featuring Jay-Z & Justin Timberlake)
  2. Last Night Remix by Diddy (featuring Keyshia Cole, Yung Joc, The Game & Big Boi)
  3. We're Getting F*cked Up by Three Six Mafia (featuring Josey Scott)
  4. Lock U Down by Mya (featuring Lil' Wayne)
  5. Pickin' Wildflowers by Keith Anderson
FRIDAY'S FIVE PART II. Five Songs For The Summer.
  1. Summer Love/Set The Mood by Justin Timberlake
  2. Summertime by DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
  3. Summer Madness by Kool & The Gang
  4. School's Out by Alice Cooper
  5. Saturday In The Park by Chicago

No comments: