Friday, May 06, 2005

Today Sucked

Today sucked, The Bulls lost, that pisses me off, depresses me and just makes me wanna go out and beat the living bejesus out of anything in the Washington D.C. area. Then, LaTroy Hawkins ruins a great game by Mark Prior with 8 IP and 10 Ks and one run allowed, and a Derrick Lee homerun that shoulda gave us a win. But no, LaTroy Hawkins comes in and ruins a great day and blows a save again. This time he catches a line drive and instead of holding on to the ball and attacking the next batter, the pitcher, he throws to somewhere around first base, its like, how do you miss 6 foot 7 inch derrick lee at first base. Leeetroy throws it into the stands and allows two runs to score on an error. As a Cubs fan, I've officially seen it all. But this bulls thing hurts me so much. They had a 2-0 lead and then lost 4 straight games. It's a damn Chicago Curse thing, its gotta be, there's no other reasonable explanation. Damn, the Marlins came back from a 3-1 defecit to beat the Cubs, the Bears started a game against the Packers up 14-0 and ended up losing 31-14. All teams not from Chicago must have some type of blessing from some higher power. But as of now, I'm seriously pissed and its my final weekend in Carbondale and i have to spend it pissed off. Things couldn't get any worse for me: The Bulls got eliminated, The Cubs are sucking, The Sox have the best record in baseball, the Cardinals are running away and hiding from the central division and its only the first week of May, and Duke's gonna be the best team in college basketball next year. THIS SUCKS!!!!! I need Love!!!!

No comments: