Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Little Things Part One

To summarize what will be a complete post by tomorrow, here's a little outline of what's coming later today in The Little Things Part Two:
  • Saw The 40 Year Old Virgin, you'll get my thoughts and how the 19 year old virgin reacted to what could happen 21 years down the line.
  • You'll get Another One Bites The Dust, a finals recap of three of the four finals that I have already taken
  • I finally figured out what I wanted to say in that blog that I wrote while I was drunk
  • The immortilization of the 1993 Atlanta Braves who under my leadership in Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball have just won the World Series. They just clinched game 4 in Baltimore by the score of 18-0 behind 33 hits and a complete game shut out by Greg Maddux. A 9 run second was very anti-climatic when it came to the game. Actually the whole series in fact the whole year was anti-climatic, c'mon I won 138 games! Only one game was close in this series and that was game 2 which was won on a 10th inning walk-off pinch hit home-run by the much maligned Damon Berryhill who was benched in May and his replacement was benched in June and did quite well for me. Berryhill went on to have big games in the two games in which he was the DH in the American league park. He went 8-12 with 4 RBIs with 1 HR. You know, had he played like that from the beginning, I would have never had the year I had because he was in a run producing spot. It all worked out better for the team in the long run. I will post this teams stats and record tomorrow or at least before I leave for the Chi.
  • Poetry will be coming VERY soon I promise because I recently found my notebook, wonderful.
  • That's it for now, I'll holla later.

No comments: