Friday, April 14, 2006

Quickie Blog

On a night where my mind has a bunch of negative stuff on it, I'll stick toa positive that I'm really excited about. In fact, we'll find out who reads my blog when I say I'll be home on a long weekend next week. I'll be home Thursday night around 9 and I won't leave until Sunday at 4 so we'll see whats up. But I'll most likely spend this weekend relaxing and hanging with my mom. I'm really looking forward to this weekend because I'll be away from Carbondale. I told Steve that and he (sarcastically) said that this place is such a horrible place you have to run away from it. Seriously, I need to get out of here. I want to get out of here. Its the best for me. There are just some things and some people I need to get away from. Not that they're the most horrible people in the world, but the mini vacation that I will embark on next week is more than necessary!

No comments: