Thursday, October 12, 2006

Of 'Curse' I'm Right!

First of all yes, you might think I misspelled "course" for curse, but you are WRONG! Yeah, I said it, WRONG! I meant to use the word 'curse.' Because I am.
Last night on my normal blog I wrote a post calling myself a man of theories. http://siulou.blogspot.com/2006/10/is-man-of-theories-back.html
That's the link. If you don't want to read it, that's fine. I'm just here to sum it up for everyone that in the end I was right. What I expected to happen, happened. And where am I in this...nearly on the brink of depression. I was right, I was right all along. Me being right just goes to prove the following:-there are no happy endings-you can't fight fate or destiny-you are your own worst enemy-i am cursed
There isn't much more to know, about anything. If you have faith, ditch it. If you think that one day you'll be happy, you won't. If you live under the theory "anything will happen that can," then you might as well find a new theory. BECAUSE IT'S ALL WRONG! I was wrong to have faith in the system. I should have never had faith all along. Why because it happens to me all the time. It's a reocurring nightmare in which I'm the dumb blonde bimbo that always is the first to be killed.
And what hurts the most is that I never got to speak my peace. And all I wanted was a chance. I guess that's too much to ask.

No comments: