Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Today is the First Day of the Rest of my College Semester

1st day back officially at school, going to classes. For the first time in a long time, if at all I got up for breakfast. It was good, I had egg-n-biscuit sandwich. Yummy! I had two classes today. History of World Civilaztion Pt. 2 and Nutrition. Both classes were awesome because I knew peoplein those classes. I got Jameel, Josh, Yoav, Jack and Ryan and Betsy who are all on my floor in my history class. In my nutrition class, I know one guy, Charles, but there's a buncha fine girls in that class. All smiles over here in that class. I know I have 20th Century America class with Donnell and Keith and Julian, so more people in that class. So, I'm done for today. So far so good here in Carbondale. Sorry about the outburst last night, I was a little emotional. I get that way when it comes to meaningless bullshit. Holla at ya boy! Leave me a message, I love the interaction wit people.

No comments: