Monday, February 06, 2006

Uneventful Weekend

So yeah this eventful was as eventful as a Montreal Expos game. I'd generally use a White Sox/US Cellular/Comiskey Park reference but their fans have officially come out of the woodwork so I can't bash them until they go back into their hobbitt holes/projects/slums they came from. So congradulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers for winning the XL Superbowl. This was one of the most boring Super Bowl games I'd seen in a while and besides the few gadget plays there were it was pretty boring. The commericials were good but they were few and far between and honestly they were disappointing. Kinda like my weekend in total.
As Valentine's day draws nearer, 8 days to be exact, and yeah as the day comes closer I'm not looking forward to it at all. Looks like it'll be another lonely day. It's like, hey i can help everyone else with their Valentine's Day and make them happy. But not myself. I have more thoughts about it as it draws closer but yeah I'm going to bed. That's how boring this weekend was.

No comments: