Monday, February 12, 2007

To The Idiots That Read This Blog

Alright, first of all, sorry for calling you idiots. Heck, I don't know if anyone reads this blog but it sure as hell is fun to write. I just wrote idiots in the headline to get people's attention. Now that I've got your attention (as I laugh at my own stupidity) I have something (relatively unimportant) to say.

I'm getting that itch again. No! not that itch...though come to think of it....

All jokes aside I'm getting that sports writing itch again. Yes, I know that was the stuff that I used to post on here where two out of my three readers told me to stop posting sports stories because they don't like reading about sports. Hence, why I started the Cubs only blog. But I can't help it, I'm up to my eyeballs in thoughts about sports. I guess that's why the "I hate myself"/"I hate everyone"/"I hate everything"/"I'm depressed" blogs have been steadily on the decline. I have been busy on the other blog writing about the Cubs, one of the few things that (when they're good) brings happiness to my life.

So in the coming weeks you might get a blog on why the Bears should keep Rex Grossman. Or a blog about the SIU Salukis, currently ranked #20 in the country. Maybe, just maybe you might get a crossover blog about the Cubs.

Every teacher has told me to write what I know. That's the most simple advice any teacher can give any prospective writer. I know sports....and I also know about being pissed off. I guess why my blog is the way it is. Wow, this shit's starting to make a lot of sense.

Damn, I gotta get ready to go to class. I don't feel like it, but hey, can't be the next great sports writer without a degree because if I could, I would've skipped out on this whole college thing.....okay that's a lie, I've always wanted to experience college life.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: