Monday, December 13, 2004

Monday Night, 2 finals Down and 2 to Go, still 4 days left though

It's cold down here in Carbondale, damn cold. It is the capping of a very interesting day. It actually started unnecissarily early this morning when my roommate came in high as hell and woke me up, as it is a usual occurance. So, I got to wake up to that, and then we were feuding on if the heat should be on or off. Windows wide open 30 degrees outside, breeze comin in the room and he wants the heat off. Like he's some type of arctic figure. I'd turn it on, he'd turn it off and it went back and forth. I froze last night and dried up. He got heated up this morning and dried up. Only 4 days left of this. So, lets go on with the day and I sold a book. A book that I spent like $30 on and I only got $8, what a rip-off that sucks big time. So, I spent a lot of today pacing back and forth down the hall. I was so bored because my finals were split throughout the day and it seemed like no one was here, so it was me and myself with the floor as my pearl. I was so bored, I decided to make a couple of CDs, cuz thats what I do when I'm bored. I ended up making a couple because people love the jams I put on my CDs. I put some raw ass slow jams, damn near cuts on my CDs. The ladies love my CDs, its cuz I'm the man and I know what they like in music. I'm the Slow Jam Man without a doubt with my so-called "Booty Mixes". I love college, you get a reputation just because of the music you listen to, you gotta love it. Well, lets skip to 7:30 on my way all the way to the other side of campus for my communications final at 8. A final that late, that cold, that dark and that far away should not be allowed by law. Well, its better than having a final at 7:50 am like some people I know. So, I got back from my final about an hour and a half after it started and my floor, as usual was an interesting site. People were either drinking, sleeping or high. Some were studying for finals, yes, but they were in the minority. Presiding over those who are messed up is some of the most fun stuff I've ever been a part of in my life. I love taking care of the drunks because kids don't say the darndest things, drunks do, and they will defend everything they do and say forever and ever or until they are sober. People who are blitzed (high) are just as fun. They get paranoid as hell, they can be attacked and won't be hurt no matter what you do to them. Then they say stupid shit when they are trying to be serious. Like John Madden who right now just said "They tried to pull a Miraculous-Musical-City." Not the ever-so-famous in Tennessee lore "Music City Miracle", yet it is the Miraculous Musical City. Only Madden, that man makes no sense, he isn't the best, but he is the most entertaining. I had a lot of stuff on my mind to talk about, but its tough to talk to people who are drunk, sleeping or high. Yet, it is entertaining. Time at the tone is 11:53, do you know where your children are? I do, you know why, because I'm taking good care of them. 2 finals down, 2 to go and almost 3 more days

No comments: