Monday, August 28, 2006

Long Time, No Blog

I know, it's been a while since I've blogged. However there were only two days in which I had internet access at my apartment, so no dice when it comes to the blog. So right now I'm at a friends place, posting the random blog. In this random blog I will tell you that I am alive and doing well in the apartment. As of right now I am enjoying my new roommates and enjoying off campus life. Also I'm enjoying my classes, especially my poetry class in which I'm already writing more poerty and stuff like that. Things are FINALLY looking positive even though I spent my first week basically sick for some odd reason it was like I caught something. Personally I am still having issues, but I'm repressing them as much as I can. I'm in a situation in which I am way too deep and in search of a way out. I'm sure I'll figure it out. I'm in Carbondale with some good people who are pulling for me and trying to help me out. It's more than I can say about any other year, especially last year when it seemed that everything was against me. And maybe it was. LAst year just wasn't my year. I'll admit it. But this year is supposed to be different. I know I say that every year religiously, at least twice a year (save one for the Cubs of course) but I seriously BELIEVE that this year WILL be different, I'm sure of it. Not because of the theory that "anything will happen that can" just because I feel different. I feel as if change is on the horizon. I'm feeling that good things are in my immediate future. I could be wrong, I have been wrong in the past and will be wrong again in the future. But for the present, I'm hoping that I'm not!!!

No comments: