Friday, September 08, 2006

Cub Randomness

So I was browsing the Hecker web page and came across something that caught my eye. It was the premire of a documentary/movie about the Cubs in 2003 called 'Chasing October' due out in theatres sometime in early 2007. Someone's excited about that...ME OF COURSE! Yes, it is the MOST heartbreaking time in my entire life. It's actually the only place where I can pinpoint every little detail in my life. In fact, I often refer to those days as the time in which I lost my innocense. Yeah, I said it, my INNOCENCE!!!! Some people lose theirs on prom night. Others during a college drunkfest. I lost mine in October 2003. Everyone knows that story and I won't rehash any of those memories, but I will in October for the 3 year anniversary of the Bartman game. I'm still looking for a tape or footage of that game. I wonder if YOUTUBE.COM has it? But yeah, keep your eyes peeled for 'Chasing October.' It's about damn time someone made a movie about what at one point were the happiest days of my life!

No comments: