Friday, September 15, 2006

FAILURE!

Frustration is probably the feeling that's running through me the most right now. Yes, alcohol got my creative juices flowing for poem #3 that was supposed to run with the idea of the girls i didn't kiss.....turned out wrong. Actually it's a work in progress right now. There are some good lines and then some lines that just are making me pull my hair out. I'll go to class tomorrow and ask for an extension until Monday. I think by Monday I could figure out what's wrong with this poem and fix it up (or at least do some minor patch work) and have something that I think is worth putting out there instead of getting shit done for the sake of getting it done. Nothing hurts more than perceived failure. I'm just bothered by the fact that I couldn't get it done. Oh and the 4th stanza is a no show as of now, not for a lack of ideas but a lack of coherent and cohesive ideas that were supposed to bring the first three stanzas together. ARGH! I HATE THIS! Here's hoping the rest of my Friday turns out to be MUCH better than this beginning!

No comments: