Saturday, December 03, 2005

Random Post Finishes My Night

Oh wait...there's more. This, I had to write about because I love websites like Xuqa, Facebook and My Space. I was reading a Xuqa blog that said nice girls finish last and listed off things that "nice girls" would like and how nice girls are overlooked. And ain't that the pot calling the kettle black! Fuck that shit, see this is why I'm depressed because all I ever wanted was someone to call my own, someone I can hang out with, share a moment with, bring around my friends and family without having to worry about her being an idiot or acting like a total hoesbag. I'd love to find that girl, it drives me INSANE that I can't find her, it really does. Everyone else is finding people, shit I'm sounding like Dusty "Why Not Us?" Well, I'll tell you why not us, because it is US. C'mon, it's me, if I get a good streak of things happening, it won't last long because it's me and everything will come back crashing back down to earth, its the way things work. This was the blog.
  • To every girl -that is herself no matter what and believes and tries to achieve her dreams-that dresses cute not skanky-who wants to be called beautiful and treated like a princess just once-that will spend her whole day looking for the perfect present-who gets her heart broken because he chose the whore instead and is scared to put her heart out there again-who is nice to everyone no matter what-that wont settle for the jerk-that cries at night because of another heartbreak-that wont get down on her knees and open her mouth just to get a boyfriend-that just wants to hold hands-who whishes he cared-who wastes her day waiting by the phone waiting for him to call-that just wants to cuddle/sleep (no sex) w/ him-who shows how much she cares and gets nothing back-who is just looking for that one and only and has had no luck

Oh, I want to sleep but I'm too bored and lonely unfortunately, I have a feeling I might be spending A LOT more years like this.

No comments: