Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tuesday Reviewed In Snippets

There's things on my mind, but I'm too tired and the idea of a potential fire drill at either 4 am or 6 am and in either case I'm not a fan. I won't miss that when I'm living off campus. I should be doing homework or reading but I'm not because I'm tired so yeah, I don't know what to do. I'll be going to bed soon, so let's review the days events
  • Went to my one class today, and as expected as soon as I walked into class I had a quiz. I might have gotten one or two wrong, but it was a 5 question pop quiz, but i think i only got one wrong. class was sleepy, like, i didn't sleep but I really really wanted to!
  • Went to the rec for the first time this semester and played basketball. It felt good, but two things were missing. Let's see, my team was on the losing end of both games which absolutely KILLED me. And I was missing my trademark black shoes for basketball. It's just something I've done my whole life, I play basketball with black shoes. I think I was inspired by the Bulls who ONLY wore black shoes during the playoffs. Ahh, the good old days. Well, I wore my maroon/khaki colored shoes and yeah my feet were killing me at the end of the day because of the thin soles. What pissed me off was that as teams my teams played poorly, sloppily and bad. I'm not excused from it, but I played the most under control. Let's put it this way, one of the guys who was on my team played crappy with us but when he was on the other team, he tore it up. Killed me, lucky shots KILL ME! And when I was motivated, it was too late. I gotta learn to get that damn killer instinct earlier and take over games like I did senior year in that one game. I'll step it up tomorrow. I will be out there tomorrow, believe that. 'Til then, I'm hoping to get some new shoes sometime in the near future.

That's all that's important. Good night from the 'dale!

No comments: